The lutheran Church believes and teaches that:
- There is one God, creator of all who has made himself known to us as the Father, his Son Jesus, and the Holy Spirit.
- Because of his love for all people God sent Jesus Christ into the world. He died to bring people into a new relationship with God and each other.
- Forgiveness of sin and eternal life are gifts of God’s grace received by simple trust and Faith in Jesus Christ.
- The Bible is the complete word of God and the only authority for our teaching.
- The Holy Spirit warms our hearts with love, gathers us together as a family of God, and walks with us on the journey of faith.
“It is by grace you have been saved, through faith… you are God’s workmanship” (Ephesians 2:8,10)
For more information visit the LCA web site